Its been 3 weeks that I am away from blogging but seeing the number of entries posted by our fellow bloggers I feel like I am away from so many decades.:)I really missed reading all your entries girls,but slowly I will try catching them up.I am really touched when some of you even enquired about my sudden disappearance,thank you girls for your concern.
I had been to my home town(namma bengalooru) for the Ganesh chaturthi festival and naamakaran function of my niece and had a very nice time with my parents,bro,sil and my sweet niece.Time really flies away when we are with our dearest buddies,isn't it?,those 2 1/2 weeks were just like 2 seconds for me.I thoroughly enjoyed being pampered by my parents,naughtiness of my 9 month's old niece,eating outside food @ my favorite joints atleast once a day,getting dressed up for a couple of functions,shopping and what not??I enjoyed each and every second there.
This weekend we are shifting to another house here in mumbai,So I might not be able to blog for another couple of weeks until I settle down there.If I get time in between I will try visiting all your blogs though I cannot comment.I will miss you guys and will try to catch up soon.
Raaji,Ann,Sunanda,sushma,parita,Shri,PJ have showered me with these awards and they have even linked me with a tag which most of you have already been tagged.I thank you all for passing those lovely awards to me,you people made my day.
1. Kreative Blog Award
2. One Lovely Blog Award
3. I love your blog Award
Simran has passed on the Scrumptious Blog award to me:
Thanks a lot, simran for this lovely award.
Coming to the TAG...
1. What is your current obsession?
To construct my own house with my requirements
2. What are you wearing today?
3. What’s for dinner?
jeera rice and kaala channa with raita,papad and pickle
4. What’s the last thing you bought?Some clothes in bangalore and few vegetables here.:)
5. What are you listening to right now?
Nothing.other than traffic sounds
6. What do you think about the person who tagged you?ohh..so many ppl have tagged me..But one common thing among us is our LOVE for cooking and blogging.
7. If you could have a house totally paid for, fully furnished anywhere in the world, where would you like it to be?
A Bungalow in south bombay(which I dream of now).
8. What are your must-have's for summer?Air conditioned rooms, cotton clothes,AC car, Umbrella/Hat
9. If you could go anywhere in the world for the next hour, where would you go?Switzerland
10. Which language do you want to learn?Chinese(Mandarin),it is really a tough language.
11. What’s your favourite dish?
Pani poori,Shastralu,bilavalige and many more traditional items from our home.
12. Who do you want to meet right now?My mom and dad.
13. What is your favourite colour?
Black & white
14. What is your favourite piece of clothing in your own closet?Track pant and T-shirt.
15. What is your dream job?
To own a restaurant in Bangalore.
16. What’s your favourite magazine?
17. If you had $100 now, what would you spend it on?crockery for my kitchen
18. What do you consider a fashion faux pas?Not being confident about what you wear
19. Who are your style icons?
20. Describe your personal style.?Simple
21. What are you going to do after this?Go and have a cup of tea.
22. What are your favourite movies?Many to name...Padamati sandhya ragam(Telugu),Kill Bill(English)
24. What are three cosmetic/makeup/perfume products that you can't live without?Lipgloss,Kajal,eye liner
23. What inspires you?Pleasant Music and neat surroundings
24. Give us three styling tips that always work for you:Good matching Earrings/Footwear, Kajal and Lipgloss...
25. What do you do when you “have nothing to wear” (even though your closet’s packed)?
nothing..wear what ever that comes in hand.
26. Coffee or tea?
both..I prefer coffee in the mornings and Tea in the evening
27. What do you do when you are feeling low or terribly depressed?
Call mom and speak for hours together
28. What is the meaning of your name?Talent
29. Which other blogs you love visiting?I Love visiting all the blogs.
30. Favorite Dessert/Sweet?
Bengali sweets and traditional home made sweets
As most of you have got all these awards and tag ,I am not passing it to anyone in particular.If anyone did not get they can take it from my blog. I am so happy and honoured for being tagged and awarded. Thanks so much for everyone.